To do a tire pressure sensor reset on Audi 04-05 Allroad Quattro follow these instructions
Fill the tires to the recommended pressures. Then save the settings. Tire pressures must be re-saved each time the tire pressure and or tire has been changed.
TPMS, tire pressure sensor, tire pressure sensor reset procedure
1) Turn ignition switch to on.
2) Press the menu button to open the start menu
3) Rotate the turn/push knob to move the selection arrow to “SET”. Then push the knob
4) Turn the knob to move the selection arrow to “Tire Pressure”. Press the knob
5) Turn the knob to move the selection arrow to “Store Pressures!”.Push the knob. A check mark will appear to indicate that the request was received. A message will appear that says: “The current tire pressure will be saved.”
6) To exit the program, turn the knob to move the selection arrow to “back.” Then press the knob.
Then drive the vehicle for several minutes to start the learning procedures. The learning procedure is launched by storing the air pressures. The system will learn the tire pressures.
©, 2013 Rick MuscoplatPosted on by Rick Muscoplat