Buy dad BFGoodrich ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 tires for fathers day
Ok I get it, not everybody has the ka-ching to buy dad a new set of tires for father’s day. But if you’re in a position to do it and your dad does off-roading, buy dad a set of BFGoodrich ALL-TERRAIN T/A® KO2 tires for father’s day. He’ll get:
• 20% Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
• Longer Treadlife
• Aggressive All-Terrain traction to confidently get where he wants
• 50,000 Mile Manufacturer’s Treadwear Limited Warranty on select sizes.
BFGoodrich really outdid themselves on the engineering for these ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 tires. Let’s take a look at some of the really unique features.
Special features on the BFGoodrich ALL-TERRAIN T/A® KO2 tires
Stronger COREGARD MAX sidewall technology
BFGoodrich spent extra time on the sidewall design.
The KO2 uses CoreGard technology developed in the Baja T/A KR2 for split and bruise-resistant sidewall rubber and a thicker, extended shoulder to prevent sidewall failures. Computer modeling was used to predict object paths and create a sidewall design most likely to deflect protruding objects, reducing the chances of splits and snags. The result is a tougher tire as consumers take on trails of various conditions.
The KO2 has a new tread design and rubber formulation
that helps it last twice as long on gravel and 15 percent longer on asphalt than the previous tire. The tread rubber has been optimally blended to reduce chips and tears on gravel. A new footprint shape and interlocking tread design provide more uniform wear over the long haul. Special stone ejectors push objects out of the tread to reduce drilling into the tire.
The KO2 improves its already legendary tradition of all-terrain performance with 10 percent greater traction in the mud and 19% greater traction in the snow compared to the previous-generation KO tire.
The KO2 also has a range of tread features for better mud and snow traction. Side-Biter lugs in the sidewall improve traction in mud, snow and rocks. Raised bars in the shoulder help release compacted mud for better traction in soft soil. 3-D sipes create biting edges for better snow traction.
Click here for sizing and pricing information on the the BFGoodrich ALL-TERRAIN T/A® KO2Posted on by Rick Muscoplat
- all-terrain t/a ko2
- all-terrain t/a ko2 tires
- all-terrain t/a® ko2
- all-terrain t/a® ko2 tires
- bfgoodrich all-terrain t/a®
- bfgoodrich all-terrain t/a® ko2
- bfgoodrich all-terrain t/a® ko2 tires
- critical sidewall failure zone
- extended shoulder—increased rubber
- extended shoulder—increased rubber thickness
- extended shoulder—increased rubber thickness extending
- protect more of the critical
- shoulder—increased rubber thickness
- shoulder—increased rubber thickness extending
- t/a ko2 tires
- t/a® ko2 tires
- thicker extended shoulder—increased
- thicker extended shoulder—increased rubber
- thicker extended shoulder—increased rubber thickness
- thickness extending down the sidewall