How to Reset service light Audi
This procedure works to turn off the service light with most Audis. However, some models require a scan tool or special reset tool to turn off the service light.
1. Ignition key in the off position
2. Push and hold the right button under the speedometer (odometer trip reset button).
3. Turn ignition key to on while holding the right button, but do not start the engine,.
4. Push the left button under the tachometer.
5. The Service light should then reset and both buttons can be released.
© 2012 Rick Muscoplat