Reset oil service light on Audi
This procedure works to turn off the service light with most Audis. However, some models require a scan tool or special reset tool to turn off the service light.
1. Ignition key in the off position
2. Push and hold the right button under the speedometer (odometer trip reset button).
3. Turn ignition key to on while holding the right button, but do not start the engine,.
4. Push the left button under the tachometer.
5. The Service light should then reset and both buttons can be released.
For more information on this repair or any others for your vehicle, buy an online subscription to either Alldatadiy.com or eautorepair.net. Click on this link to compare the two services: Compare Alldata and Eautorepair.
If you just need information for a single repair and want to save money,eautorepair offers a lower price 1-week subscription for only $11.99. Or, if you’ll be working on this vehicle in the future, you can buy a 1-year subscription (Alldatadiy.com for $26.99, or eautorepair.net $29.99)
© 2012 Rick MuscoplatPosted on by Rick Muscoplat