How to reset service reminder light on Acura
Model years PRIOR to 2006
1. Turn the key to off position.
2. Press and hold the SELECT and RESET buttons on the in¬strument panel and turn the ignition to position II (ON) — do not start the engine.
3. Hold the SELECT and RESET buttons until the indicator resets (takes about 10 seconds).
4. Turn the ignition off, and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Model years 2006 and later
1.Turn the ignition to position II — do not start the engine.
2. Press the SEL/RESET button on the steering wheel repeat¬edly until engine oil life is displayed
3. Press and hold the SEL/RESET button for more than 10 sec¬onds. The remaining engine oil life reset mode will be shown on the multi information display.
4. Select RESET by pressing the INFO (^/ ) button, then press the SEL/RESET button to reset the engine oil life display. The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to 100.
5. Turn the ignition off, and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
Note: Models equipped with the keyless access system have an engine start/stop button instead of an ignition switch. Pushing start/stop button once without starting engine is equivalent of ignition position II.
© 2012 Rick MuscoplatPosted on by Rick Muscoplat