How does the Audi certified pre-owned program work?
The Audi dealer must join the CPO program. Currently 304 Audi dealers participate in the program.
Audi certified pre-owned dealer fees
Dealers pay a fee to Audi to issue a CPO certification for each vehicle. The fees range from $949 to as much as $3,499 per vehicle.
That means you’ll pay more for an Audi CPO vehicle.
Which vehicles are eligible for the Audi CPO program?
The Audi CPO program only applies to vehicles with less than 80,000 miles and the vehicle must be 6 model years old or newer.
What the dealer inspects?
The dealer inspect the 182 items shown in this PDF.
The dealer must also have an independent third party inspection.
Audi certified pre-owned benefits
What does the Audi CPO warranty cover and how long?
• Remainder of new-car limited warranty
• 5-year/unlimited-mileage from original in-service date if vehicle is still under new-vehicle limited warranty at time of purchase; limited warranty coverage begins when the new-vehicle limited warranty expires
• 12-month/unlimited-mileage for vehicles no longer covered under new-vehicle limited warranty at time of purchase (transferable between private parties)
• 24-hour roadside assistance, emergency towing and Audi assist
Other CPO features:
• No deductible on repairs
• The Audi CPO warranty is transferable to a new owner with no additional fee.
• Vehicle return is up to the dealer’s discretion.
NOTE: The above information is for the 2021 certified pre-owned program. Check with your dealer to see if the terms have changed before you buy
©, 2022 Rick Muscoplat
Posted on by Rick Muscoplat