To do a tire pressure sensor reset on 02-03 Audi Tire pressure sensor reset S6 follow these instructions
The tire pressure sensor monitoring is done through the Multi Media Interface (MMI)
Fill the tires to the recommended pressures. Then save the settings. Tire pressures must be stored each time the tire pressure and or tire has been changed.
TPMS, tire pressure sensor, tire pressure sensor reset
Typical tire pressure sensor
1) Turn ignition switch to on.
2) Press function key “CAR”.
3) Once in”CAR” menu, select systems.
4) Select tire pressure monitoring system.
5) Select “store tire pressure”.
©, 2013 Rick MuscoplatPosted on by Rick Muscoplat