How does the Cadillac certified pre-owned program work?
The Cadillac dealer must join the CPO program. Currently 714 Cadillac dealers participate in the program.
Cadillac certified pre-owned dealer fees
Dealers pay a fee to Cadillac to issue a CPO certification for each vehicle. The fees range from $1,095 to as much as $4,500 per vehicle.
That means you’ll pay more for an Cadillac CPO vehicle.
Which vehicles are eligible for the Cadillac CPO program?
The Cadillac CPO program only applies to vehicles with less than 60,000 miles and the vehicle must be 5 model years old or newer.
What the dealer inspects?
The dealer inspects the 172 items shown in this PDF.
No independent inspection required by the dealer.
What does the Cadillac CPO warranty cover and how long?
• 5-year/unlimited-mileage from original in-service date if vehicle is still under new-vehicle limited warranty at time of purchase
• 1-year/unlimited miles for vehicles no longer covered under the new-vehicle limited warranty at time of purchase
• 3 months of OnStar and SiriusXM Radio at no additional cost
• Roadside assistance, courtesy transportation, fully transferable
Other Cadillac CPO features:
• No deductible on repairs
• The Cadillac CPO warranty is transferable to a new owner with a no fee.
• No vehicle returns allowed
NOTE: The above information is for the 2021 certified pre-owned program. Check with your dealer to see if the terms have changed before you buy
©, 2022 Rick Muscoplat
Posted on by Rick Muscoplat