Centric brake pads and rotors
Centric brake pads and rotors now owned by First Brands Group
Centric Parts was acquired by First Brands Group in December 2020. First Brand Group also owns brake parts manufacturer Raybestos as well as FRAM filtration products, LuberFiner filtration products, TRICO wiper blades, ANCO wiper blades, Carter fuel and water pumps, Autolite spark plugs, and StrongArm lift supports.
First Brands Group is a Tier 1 supplier to GM and was awarded the Supplier of the Year in 2020.
First Brands Group’s revenue in 2020 was 2.2 Billion, however, that may not include revenue from the recent Centric and Raybestos acquisitions.
Centric Brake Parts Company (Division of First Brands Group)
Centric Brake Parts sells brake pads and rotors under the Centric®, C-Tek®, Fleet Performance, GCX®, PosiQuiet®, PQ PRO™, StopTech® and TACTICAL™ brand names
Centric’s Qualis Automotive divisions components and systems to OEMs, top retail partners and private label customers
Centric brake pads
Centric PQ PRO Brake Pads — Premium Quality
Centric PQ PRO brake pads are a premium product that eliminate brake fade, improved performance and reduced noise.
• PQ PRO brake pads do NOT require a break-in period due to the exclusive Mu500 friction coating that provides an immediate increase in stopping power right out of the box
• Multi-layer shims eliminate noise and vibration
• Eliminates brake fade, improves brake response and reduces excessive noise.
• PQ PRO brake pads is backed by an exclusive One-Year, Centric-Assured 24/7 Roadside Assistance Guarantee.
Centric Posi Quiet Brake Pads — OE Quality
Available in semi-metallic, ceramic and extended wear formulations
Centric C-Tek Brake Pads — Economy pads
• excellent pad life while producing minimal brake dust.
Centric Brake Rotors
Centric GCX Elemental Protection Rotors
Engineered to restore OE performance and provide superior protection from rust and corrosion, even in extreme conditions.
• Advanced RS200 Coating on the non-friction mating surfaces, leaving the friction swept area clean which results in a 20 percent faster pad bed-in and eliminates pad fouling and corrosion rings.
• A full coating on all non-mating surfaces inhibits rust formation and helps provide long-lasting corrosion resistance.
• Double disc ground to eliminate DTV issues
• OE-style vane designs and machined non-friction surfaces to restore OE looks and performance
Centric 121 brake rotor
Centric 125 brake rotor — Premium high carbon alloy
©, 2022 Rick MuscoplatPosted on by Rick Muscoplat