My EFI Fuse blows on my Toyota
Many Toyota owners have a problem with the electronic fuel injection (EFI) fuse blowing repeatedly.
Here are some things to check:
1) The wires around the EGR tube for melting or fraying.
2) The wires near the EGR vacuum switching valve (VSV) located under the intake manifold.
3) Wires pinched between the intake manifold and the cylinder head.
4) Wires pinched anywhere along the valve cover.
5) Check injector wiring for any pinched locations.
6) Run an amp test on the fuel pump.
© 2012 Rick MuscoplatPosted on by Rick Muscoplat